Our Pembrokeshire Holiday Cottages: spacious country cottages for a superb cottage holiday in Pembrokeshire
You need look no further for a holiday cottage in Pembrokeshire!
Just two miles from St. Bride's Bay in Pembrokeshire, Rosemoor's Country Cottages and Nature Reserve offer an excellent base for a relaxing cottage holiday. You will find Rosemoor's cottages a perfect base to enjoy the sea, beaches, Pembrokeshire Coast Path and islands, as well as the peace and quiet of the Welsh countryside and the birds and other wildlife all around us.
Rosemoor offers spacious, well appointed, extremely comfortable holiday cottages, for couples, family holidays, and groups ranging in size up to 10 people (+ two babies in cots).
- Descriptions, plans, and lots of photographs of your Pembrokeshire holiday cottage at Rosemoor;
- Up to date availability for our holiday cottages;
- Lots of general information about Rosemoor;
- An easy and safe process for online booking of your Pembrokeshire holiday cottage accommodation;
- Staying in a cottage at Rosemoor outside the main season, and during Christmas and New Year: perhaps the very best way to enjoy the peace and quiet of Pembrokeshire, the warmth and comfort of our cottages, and the cosiness of a fire in the wood burner;
- Our Nature Reserve, situated on the doorstep of your cottage, in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park;
- Perfect for family holidays, with our large playground, enclosed gardens, table tennis room, and lots of clean, sandy beaches close by;
- Your pets while on holiday in our cottages;
- Lots about the sea and beaches all around us, and especially about the wonder that is Skomer Island, just off Pembrokeshire's coast.
And there is free WiFi access from our dedicated hotspot!
Stop press - Rosemoor on TV!!
If you have missed it, our section is now available here. Watch if you can!